Monday, May 7, 2012

It's YOUR Turn To Have An Epiphanie!

I am SOOOO incredibly excited, Epiphanie Bags is back for another giveaway!  You've read it right, the wonderful folks over at Epiphanie Bags are graciously giving away a bag of the winner's choice to one of our lucky readers, how awesome is that? 

Epiphanie bags are a stylish and functional way to transport your camera everywhere you go...they make GREAT graduation gifts and travel bags for the summer too!  I am a HUGE fan of Epiphanie Bags.  These bags are practical enough to use during a photo session but also versatile enough to bring to a ballet recital, concert, or a girls weekend out.  The exterior is water-resistant, high quality synthetic leather, the interior is crafted with extra padding for maximum equipment protection.  The velcro panels can be adjusted & moved to any position for maximum customization & flexibility.  I own the Stella in Pink and it's my go to bag for everything!  It's the perfect size for my needs and is oh so fashionable (the pink is just STUNNING, wouldn't you agree?)








There are tons of extra spaces to store your everyday purse items....my Epiphanie Bag goes with me everywhere!
And have you seen their new Spring line?  Mouth watering!!!




Aren't they the most amazing bags ever?  I kid you not, I've never owned a more perfect bag and can't wait to add to my Epiphanie family! 

Okay, I know how excited you all must be so here are the details on how to enter!

HOW TO ENTER:

a Rafflecopter giveaway



The contest will end June 8th at 12:01am EST.


The winner will automatically be chosen by Rafflecopter using Random.org and will post the winners name on the Rafflecopter widget.  Thanks to everyone who participates, I sincerely appreciate it!  Good luck!

**This giveaway is neither endorsed by or run by Facebook or any of it's affiliates and follows all rules and regulations.
Share:

653 comments

  1. Caitlin KubitschekJune 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

    Posted the giveaway on my facebook page today

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for another spectacular giveaway! Pinned to my pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/pin/161707442840696472/

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweet, tweet
    https://twitter.com/simpsopl/status/209063276015923200

    ReplyDelete
  4. shared on my personal facebook page!https://www.facebook.com/melissasimonphotog/posts/260861987354967

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bags! Both beautiful and functional! Fingers crossed..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/michele.c.massey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted on my Twitter feed
    https://twitter.com/MicheleMy_Belle/status/209323981495476224

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.facebook.com/#!/lauradassance/posts/343089419092498

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://twitter.com/LaLaDass/status/209378954950356992

    ReplyDelete
  10. I retweeted this give away @mjbcougs

    https://twitter.com/beautifulprops/status/209279193173852162

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shared on FB my page
    https://www.facebook.com/margo.williams.35

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shared on my Blog's fb page Sweet Williams Family Event Floral Design

    https://www.facebook.com/Sweetwilliamsfamily

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.facebook.com/lauradassance/posts/129187157218760

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://twitter.com/LaLaDass/status/209694798964203520

    ReplyDelete
  15. posted on twitter: https://twitter.com/unpaint/status/209725384428748800

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love these bags, great designs and colors. Thank you for the Giveway

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared this on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/robin.agemaradzik/posts/375753682480956
    Robin Radzik

    ReplyDelete
  18. I pinned this!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/188729040604840290/
    Robin Radzik

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a subscriber of your blog!
    robinkerr@aol.com
    Robin Radzik

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following through Bloglovin!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would LOOOOVE to win one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shared on my facebook page, my business facebook page and my boyfriends page

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/amanda0802

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/PinkLilyPhoto

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/ryan.barnett.9822

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a new follower of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love Epiphanie's Ginger bag in caramel. It's just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shared on FB

    https://www.facebook.com/katie.mcgowen.5/posts/426870614012322

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tweeted today @mjbcougs

    https://twitter.com/mjbcougs/status/209998133667700736

    ReplyDelete
  28. I shared again on my FB page..https://www.facebook.com/margo.williams.35#!/margo.williams.35

    ReplyDelete
  29. I blogged this give-away! http://farrahkoogler.blogspot.com/2012/06/have-epiphanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for this giveaway!!
    Shared it on my business page
    https://www.facebook.com/afeimages

    ReplyDelete
  31. Another fabulous Epiphanie giveaway that I HAVE to enter in hopes of winning! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooooo, I have been wanting an Epiphanie bag for a long time! Would love to win the Ginger bag! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am following this blog now!! Oh ya!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sharing on facebook !
    Andrea

    andrea@crawfordcpas.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just follow Beautiful Photo Props on Bloglovin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love Epiphany bags!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  38. Following you now!! Love the bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOVE these bags! The colors are ah-may-zing. Love-love-love!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  40. I ♥ Ginger in Caramel...

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just shared on Facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/DianaLou0625

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love Epiphanie bags!! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I shared on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SweepsQueenD/status/210052798589583361

    ReplyDelete
  44. I shared on my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweeps-Queen/234645106588291

    ReplyDelete
  45. In LOVE with the Stella in Plum!

    ReplyDelete
  46. And I shared on my facebook timeline at: https://www.facebook.com/ddthompson23

    ReplyDelete
  47. love love LOVE the mustard Lyric bag! I shared your contest on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/valerieduvick

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tweet Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you so much for the giveaway :). I totally adore the yellow Lylric and purple Stella. Both are my favorites :).

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great giveaway! I have an Epiphanie bag and I LOVE it! I would love to have another one!

    ReplyDelete
  51. i want to be a LOLA

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would SO love to win one of these. It's certainly not for a lack of trying. LOL! Thanks for hosting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Just tweeted about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love these bags! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Just tweeted about the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. sandy lasher, sll517@aol.comJune 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM

    I just Love the way all the Epiphanie bags look!! what a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow via GFC as M.j.....ciao4now64 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. tweet tweet! https://twitter.com/#!/jenolsen

    ReplyDelete
  59. I absolutely love that lyric mustard bag!! I wish photography wasn't so gosh darn expensivo!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Michelle WachsmannJune 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

    Love Epiphanie and need a bag! I posted about this on my fb!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I definitely think it's my turn. :) Shared on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Shared on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SimplyVTPhotography/posts/427127563986242

    ReplyDelete
  63. I pinned to pinterest. http://pinterest.com/pin/180495897536121965/

    ReplyDelete
  64. Liked Epiphanie on FB. I looove their bags!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would absolutely LOVE to win an Epiphanie bag! I think I would like a Ginger one, something girly for me to take pictures of my little boys! I shared this on my facebook wall :)* eek so excited! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  66. Oh how i'd love to win an epiphanie bag... specifically the belle or lola. :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Liked Beautiful Photo Props on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I shared on G+. https://plus.google.com/u/0/115573797744643413708/posts/hwgtdRuDff5

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love Epiphanie Bags!!! Stella and Lyric are two of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow on Bloglovin' under Crystelle Chic

    ReplyDelete
  71. Shared on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I shared on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/crystelle.carrick/posts/338535286215981

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow the blog via GFC under Crystelle Carrick

    ReplyDelete
  74. I have never seen these Epiphanie Camera bags before, but I absolutely love them. My daughter and I both have a passion for photography and she is graduating this Friday. This would be PERFECT for her!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweeted it - https://twitter.com/snapcaptain/status/210062006047354881

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love Epiphanie bags!! I'm obsessed with the Clover bag and love all of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love Epiphanie bags! Awesome giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Looking forward to a slate blue ginger, then perhaps a lola, a clover... love them ALL

    ReplyDelete
  79. posted on FB!
    https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.doege

    ReplyDelete
  80. Following the blog on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Posted the giveaway on my Facebook page today! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  82. posted on twitter
    https://twitter.com/SheSewCraftyCan/status/210063555393884160

    ReplyDelete
  83. wanna win!! this is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  84. Tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/WorkingMomof2/status/210064251753213952

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow on GFC! jct6878 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow everyone on FB! And shared there as well!

    https://www.facebook.com/Whatgoesribbit/posts/438507896174570

    ReplyDelete
  87. I tweeted the give-away

    https://twitter.com/#!/UkaLooMama

    ReplyDelete
  88. G+ post: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112978307111297801508/posts
    Not sure if you can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I've wanted one of these for a long time! I tweeted about it!

    https://twitter.com/Jessama11/status/210069187429797888

    ReplyDelete
  90. https://twitter.com/Duci86/status/210071773998362624

    ReplyDelete
  91. https://twitter.com/#!/saruliss
    SHARED ;)

    ReplyDelete
  92. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! I love the Belle in real!

    I've shared on fb.
    Profile: facebook.com/suetyee27

    ReplyDelete
  93. Posted on my blog "fan page" on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=405393066165921&id=288176644554231

    ReplyDelete
  94. Posted on twitter: https://twitter.com/tamingthetart/status/210080928175890433

    ReplyDelete
  95. Shared on my wall!
    https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sanchez.5249?ref=profile

    ReplyDelete
  96. Love these bags, awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I tweeted!

    https://twitter.com/MilyHopeEc/status/210085340751478785

    ReplyDelete
  98. I shared on facebook!! I think this is the way you get a link??..
    http://www.facebook.com/lindsey.wells.927

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like beautiful photo props on face book

    ReplyDelete
  100. Shared on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/lilcorbinhill/status/210086840156434433

    ReplyDelete
  101. I enter every single one of the Epiphanie giveaways! Hope to one day win one :)

    ReplyDelete
  102. I tweeted about it :)
    https://twitter.com/4everphotograph/status/210088826801094659

    ReplyDelete
  103. Love this bag and following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Just tweeted!! So excited! https://twitter.com/cbetances/status/210094317547700224

    ReplyDelete
  105. Posted on fb https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/angie.kraeske?__user=1778512021

    ReplyDelete
  106. Tweeted about it here: https://mobile.twitter.com/angelakraeske/status/210090001231384577

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love these bags! HOpe to have one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  108. What a great giveaway! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I Tweeted about this Giveaway! (: https://twitter.com/jessgrosmick/status/210105036766842880

    ReplyDelete
  110. I shared about this Giveaway on Tumblr (:

    http://imabirdtoo.tumblr.com/post/24488939007/i-want-an-epiphanie-bag

    ReplyDelete
  111. I pinned this awesome giveaway on Pinterest (:

    http://pinterest.com/pin/186758715768062318/

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am following this blog via GFC! (:

    ReplyDelete
  113. I shared this giveaway on my Facebook wall (:

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=154994361291859&id=798518776

    ReplyDelete
  114. I tweeted about this giveaway! (:

    https://twitter.com/jessgrosmick/status/210107114276913153

    ReplyDelete
  115. I love them all. but If I have to choose it will be the GINGER - Caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I shared on my FB wall: https://www.facebook.com/#!/karenina13

    ReplyDelete
  117. I tweeted about this giveaway! https://twitter.com/blond1k/status/210125708431863809

    ReplyDelete
  118. I would love an Epiphanie bag! Thanks for the contast!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Epiphanie is such a generous company and their bags are so amamzing! I would love to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Epiphanie is such a generous comapny! Yay! I would love to win one of these amazing bags! And my camera would thank me for it.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway. I love all of the bags and your blog. Hope I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway. I love all of the bags and your blog. Hope I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. SHARED on FB :)

    https://www.facebook.com/betterbeeegryffindor

    ReplyDelete
  124. I shared on fb

    http://www.facebook.com/purity.shireymarsh

    ReplyDelete
  125. Following BlogLovin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like epiphanie on FB

    ReplyDelete
  128. I like You on FB

    ReplyDelete
  129. Tweeted! :) https://twitter.com/nadiah893/status/210197054616649729

    ReplyDelete
  130. https://www.facebook.com/#!/lauradassance/posts/439267759430843

    ReplyDelete
  131. https://twitter.com/LaLaDass/status/210212087673270273

    ReplyDelete
  132. Shared on my photography page https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/FunnyFacePhotosByLianaFalaleeffPhotography...as well as personal facebook wall. Can't wait for my Epiphanie!

    ReplyDelete
  133. I asked my husband for an epiphanie Clover in grey for my b-day but don't think he remembers, so I entered the contest

    ReplyDelete
  134. shared on my wall https://www.facebook.com/shadab.tahir.5/posts/324956020918172

    ReplyDelete
  135. https://www.facebook.com/e.rudaya/posts/478806488800840

    Elena
    queen-of-pain at yandex dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. following on blog lovin as shadab_muslim

    ReplyDelete
  137. tweeted https://twitter.com/jozeeandleeb/status/210289571995459584

    ReplyDelete
  138. https://www.facebook.com/christy.metcalfe/posts/440883392602857

    ReplyDelete
  139. tweeted the giveaway!
    https://twitter.com/BLDBATH/status/210379243304140800

    ReplyDelete
  140. shared on my facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/mcgrath.lauren

    ReplyDelete
  141. I tweeted about the giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  142. Tweeted. https://mobile.twitter.com/BellaModaPhoto/status/210483769650585600

    ReplyDelete
  143. https://twitter.com/LaLaDass/status/210489179115761665

    ReplyDelete
  144. https://www.facebook.com/#!/lauradassance/posts/251016728333007

    ReplyDelete
  145. Tweeted!

    https://twitter.com/AtypicalGenius/status/210509377101238272

    ReplyDelete
  146. I don't think a trip to disney world would get me as excited as I would be if I won one of these bags!!!!
    I posted on my facebook, am following the blog, started following bloglovin and liked beautiful props!!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/jodi.c.tyler

    ReplyDelete
  147. I would LOVE to win an epiphanie bag. They are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Posted link on my facebook page:

    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/vicky.miner.7

    ReplyDelete
  149. Shared on fb.

    www.facebook.com/suetyee27?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  150. https://www.facebook.com/lauradassance#!/lauradassance/posts/318337848248655

    ReplyDelete
  151. https://twitter.com/LaLaDass/status/210736272409501696

    ReplyDelete
  152. All gorgeous would lovd any one

    ReplyDelete
  153. Love these bags so much and would love to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Shared on my Facebook. Thanks for this cool opportunity! I would love to carry one of these ladies around!

    ReplyDelete
  155. Posted on Facebook.

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/kimberlee.adams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig