Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wanna Be Featured?

It's that WONDERFUL time of year again and I am SO excited, I can't believe October is almost here again! This is a super fun time of the year for me...taking taking tons of photos as the season changes, making yummy Autumn themed recipes, bundling up in lots of layers to keep warm...this is truly the best time of the year. ♥

I have a bunch of fun things planned for October......lots of fantastic reviews featuring some of my favorite shops and vendors, some fun holiday ideas and DIYs, some wonderful holiday recipes and of course TONS of awesome giveaways! October is going to be a great month here at Beautiful Photo Props!
Would you like to be part of the fun next month? Check out the newly updated Sponsor Page for info/ad sizes and rates and if you're ready to grab an ad spot you can email me at beautifulphotoprops@gmail.com! I'm also accepting items for review which run hand in hand with you as the sole vendor in your very own giveaway!  You can read more about that here or email me for information.

I look forward to working with you to make this a great month for your business!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig