Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday's Favorite Things!

Happy Friday, my favorite day of the week!  I'm so excited to share some of the things I've stumbled on throughout the week that have become favorites of mine ;) 

1.  This Autumn collage found here.  Autumn is my absolute FAVORITE season of the year!


2.  10 Healthy Quinoa Recipes.  I love quinoa, it's such a versatile grain and I am definitely going to try some of these recipes :)



3.  What screams Autumn more than this adorable owl mug?  Love love!!



4.  Ohmagosh, these yummy Cinnamon Roll Waffles need to be made immediately!  Sunday brunch anyone?



5.  Country kitchens are so fun and cute, I die!



6.  These Vanilla ice cubes are a great way to keep your drink cold AND flavor it at the same time



7.  String light wedding backdrops are so romantical....



8.  Can you imagine how fun it would be to have this as your bedroom?  A little girl's princess dream!


This is going to be a rainy rainy weekend as Hurricane Isaac has made it to Springfield and is dropping lots of rain as we speak :)  Which makes me super happy cause I love rainstorms   So I think I'll stay at home and work on some new goodies for the shop :)  What are your weekend plans?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig