Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Giving In...



My sweet daughter made these amazing cookies from this jar of cookie mix that she picked up at one of our local shops. It was too tempting not to have one and I spent the next 24 to 48 hours beating myself up for being so weak and caving in. You see, I've spent my entire life battling with my weight and being on every diet under the sun, one after one. So when I have something I know I'm not supposed to have it really makes me feel terrible, like a complete and utter failure. I know I need to work on that, but I also know that I need to give up the things that used to make me happy (food) if I want to make progress and make MYSELF happy. 





Share:

1 comment

  1. I hear you on the weight/food issues. Guilt over food is the worst...
    You look great though... keep up the good work! :)

    Ekaete x

    www.bonviveurbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig