Monday, July 6, 2015

Down 45 Pounds...


This girl is down 45 pounds and loving life!!  Back in February when I started my weight loss journey I was depressed, sick, had horrible self esteem, absolutely NO confidence in myself or my abilities...I was a hot mess! But now thanks to the support and motivation of my challenge groups, my coach, family and friends I have learned that I CAN DO WHATEVER I SET MY MIND TO and my self confidence is now over the top! Want more info on what I'm doing that's helped me lose 45 pounds since February? Leave me a comment below or email me at kimlosesit@gmail.com, I'd love to talk with you!  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig