Thursday, July 9, 2015

We Are All Different


Recently I shared a before/after photo of myself in one of my Facebook groups and while most people were supportive and encouraging, it also brought some criticism from a few people who said there was no way that losing 45 pounds could look like such a huge difference and that I had to have lost more than that to get those results.  In response I shared the photo above to show that while all of these ladies weigh the same amount, each one is different and what might look one way on one will look totally different on another.  The lesson here is to be happy with how you look and feel and don't let a number define you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig