Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chance vs. Change


Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change! If you're not living a healthy lifestyle (spending time in prayer, eating healthy, getting plenty of exercise, also getting plenty of rest, being as stress free as possible) then make some changes to LOVE and HONOR yourself!! Take time out for yourself, treat yourself to some quiet time alone in a room curled up with a good book or out for the day with good friends enjoying a nice healthy lunch or a long walk.  Your body, heart and mind will thank you!!
(By the way, my third 5K is in the books and this one was a virtual Run for God which means I was able to choose my own course and do it at the time of day I wanted to so I chose to do it outside in the drizzle!)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig