Sunday, April 19, 2015

Everlasting Love


Wow, today's devotional really hit close to home for me! Almost daily I worry about whether I am doing all I can be doing as a Christian. I want to live my life as closely to what God wants me to but know that I fall short so many times. Am I living as a good example? Am I sharing His word and love as often as I can? Am I praying enough and reading my Bible enough? Am I doing everything I can to be worthy of His love?
"I love you with an everlasting love that flows out from eternity without limits or conditions. I have clothed you in My robe of Righteousness and this is an eternal transaction! Nothing and no one can reverse it, therefore your accomplishment as a Christian has no bearing on My love for you!"
Isn' that amazing and so comforting? No matter how much I doubt myself and struggle with whether I am being the best servant I can it's okay because His love is WITHOUT conditions! His love is unfailing!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig