Thursday, May 21, 2015

Be In Love With Your Life


Yesterday when we were out on our walk I had my daughter take a few photographs of me from behind because that is the one view that I don't really get to see during my weight-loss transformation. I usually don't that big of a difference when I look at myself in the mirror and can only REALLY see a difference when I put up a before and after photo of myself … when I saw this picture it really took my breath away! I can see a huge difference! I know I'm not there yet and have a ways to go but just seeing this really boosted my motivation and made me so happy because NOW I can see a difference! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig