Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mommy Day!


Yes, I now eat completely healthy :) But my amazing church (James River Church) honored all of us mom's by surprising us with a sweet gift of truffles so I just had to indulge a little!  This is one of the many reasons I love my church so much, they really take the time to show how much they love and appreciate everyone by doing things like this :)  All of the volunteers who came together to make each individual gift (and there were THOUSANDS of these as we are a BIG church!)  I feel so blessed to have such an amazing church home!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there, I hope your day is amazing!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to hear from you!

© Life After Monday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig